Writing in Forbes, Rick Smith asks, “Is Strategy Dead? 7 Reasons The Answer May Be Yes.” He makes some excellent points, but in my opinion strategy is not dead but only the starting point for a company – not the final product.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
My new book “The CEO Tightrope” hits bookstores today, and in conjunction I’ve launched a brand new American CEO Web site. My lofty ambition as many of you know is to usher in a new era for current and aspiring CEOs.
Jacob Morgan, Principal & Co-Founder of Chess Media Group, recently published this graphic in a Forbes article about his new book titled “The Future of Work: Attract New Talent, Build Better Leaders, and Create a Competitive Organization.
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals