Some CEOs and leaders avoid bureaucracy as too stifling, but are flatter hierarchies necessarily better?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
I firmly believe that a company founder can become a great CEO with the right knowledge and skills. This is the topic of my upcoming presentation at SXSW on Friday, March 13: http://schedule.sxsw.
How’s this for a provocative book title? “Screw the Valley: A Coast-to-Coast Tour of America’s New Tech Startup Culture.
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals
- CEO Interview: Phil Friedman, CGS