Austin’s KUT radio station has a new statewide program called “Texas Standard,” which covers everything from politics to culture to business and technology.
Monthly Archives: February 2015
|23 Feb 2015
I’ve long criticized MBA programs for not preparing business students – and CEO candidates especially – for the real world.
|17 Feb 2015
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals
- CEO Interview: Phil Friedman, CGS
- CEO Interview: Seth Birnbaum, EverQuote
- Lance Gibbs’ New Book: Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys
- Culture: How to Engage Remote Employees