This article is based on an article I published on Entrepreneur.com on January 20, 2017 titled “You’re a Real CEO When Your Company Is Bigger Than Your Title.
Yearly Archives: 2017
Fuze CEO Colin Doherty
Colin Doherty is the new CEO of Fuze, a global, cloud-based unified communications platform.
Kevin Hrusovsky is Executive Chairman and CEO of Quanterix, a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis to advance the science of precision health. He has more than 25 years of experience in the life science space, mostly as a CEO.
As someone who is skeptical of business academia, it’s surprising to me that the best definition of entrepreneurship I have heard comes from a Harvard Business School professor.
Kon Leong, CEO, ZL Technologies
Kon Leong is the founder and CEO of ZL Technologies, the leader in unified information governance and analytics for the large enterprise.
CEO class sponsored by the Rice Alliance Austin Chapter and the Austin Technology Council
If you’ve got time for lunch, you’ve got time for this CEO class! Calling all Austin-based CEOs of companies with more than 20 employees, who believe it’s
In this second part of our conversation, Shawn Jenkins of Benefitfocus discusses how he overcame some hard times in leading a growing business, what surprised him most about becoming a public company CEO, and some advice for CEOs regarding benefits.
Shawn Jenkins runs Benefitfocus, a leading provider of cloud-based benefits management software. In this two-part interview, he spoke with me about his journey as a CEO.
- How to Tell If Someone Is a Real CEO
- CEO Interview: Colin Doherty, Fuze
- CEO Interview: Kevin Hrusovsky, Quanterix
- Entrepreneur Incarnate: Join us on March 21
- CEO Interview: Kon Leong, ZL Technologies
- Annual Austin CEO Class Starts March 31
- CEO Interview: Shawn Jenkins, Benefitfocus, Part 2
- CEO Interview: Shawn Jenkins, Benefitfocus, Part 1
- CEO Scorecard for Grading Performance
- Top 10 2016 CEO Blog Posts