Kevin Hrusovsky is Executive Chairman and CEO of Quanterix, a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis to advance the science of precision health. He has more than 25 years of experience in the life science space, mostly as a CEO.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
|28 Mar 2017
As someone who is skeptical of business academia, it’s surprising to me that the best definition of entrepreneurship I have heard comes from a Harvard Business School professor.
|15 Mar 2017
- CEO Interview: Barak Eilam, NICE
- How to Tell If Someone Is a Real CEO
- CEO Interview: Colin Doherty, Fuze
- CEO Interview: Kevin Hrusovsky, Quanterix
- Entrepreneur Incarnate: Join us on March 21
- CEO Interview: Kon Leong, ZL Technologies
- Annual Austin CEO Class Starts March 31
- CEO Interview: Shawn Jenkins, Benefitfocus, Part 2
- CEO Interview: Shawn Jenkins, Benefitfocus, Part 1
- CEO Scorecard for Grading Performance