Seth Birnbaum is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder and CEO of EverQuote, the largest online auto insurance marketplace in the U.S. He provided some good advice about transitioning from engineering to the CEO role.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
|26 Jul 2017
I just finished reading a brand new book by Lance Gibbs, founder and executive chairman of BP3. BP3 is an Austin, Texas-based company that works with clients to provide simplified and improved business process solutions.
|17 Jul 2017
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals
- CEO Interview: Phil Friedman, CGS
- CEO Interview: Seth Birnbaum, EverQuote
- Lance Gibbs’ New Book: Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys
- Culture: How to Engage Remote Employees
- CEO Interview: Joshua Feast, Cogito