Phil Friedman is the president and CEO of Computer Generated Solutions (CGS), which enables global enterprises, regional companies, and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning, and out
Author Archives: Joel Trammell
Seth Birnbaum is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder and CEO of EverQuote, the largest online auto insurance marketplace in the U.S. He provided some good advice about transitioning from engineering to the CEO role.
I just finished reading a brand new book by Lance Gibbs, founder and executive chairman of BP3. BP3 is an Austin, Texas-based company that works with clients to provide simplified and improved business process solutions.
Culture article originally published on Entrepreneur.com.
Culture is how things get done in an organization. That’s why it’s critically important to get right.
Joshua Feast is CEO of Cogito, which makes software that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance to help service employees better engage and connect with customers.
I came across an article the other day that makes a common but misguided argument.
Barak Eilam is the CEO of NICE. He has spent his entire career with NICE, so it was especially interesting to hear his insights as a first-time CEO heading a $1.3 billion public company.
This article is based on an article I published on Entrepreneur.com on January 20, 2017 titled “You’re a Real CEO When Your Company Is Bigger Than Your Title.
Fuze CEO Colin Doherty
Colin Doherty is the new CEO of Fuze, a global, cloud-based unified communications platform.
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals