Joshua Feast is CEO of Cogito, which makes software that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance to help service employees better engage and connect with customers.
Category Archives: CEO strategy
Photo Credit: cdsessums via Compfight cc
Former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates recently released his book “A Passion for Leadership,” and it has a great lesson in CEO credibility. In it he discusses the situation in Syria.
My most popular blog posts of 2015 covered everything from how to become a better CEO to Google to Donald Trump to unicorns
I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Wade Eyerly, CEO of private airline Beacon, which offers unlimited flights between Boston and New York for $2,000 per
Photo credits: Carly Fiorina and Donald Trump images by Michael Vadon. Ben Carson image by Gage Skidmore. All licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
I find the presidential race very interesting for what it can teach business leaders.
Photo of Rafael Nadal courtesy of Flickr user Ian Gampon
I watched an incredible U.S. Open tennis match this past weekend, which I think provided a demonstrable lesson for CEOs.
Jim Schleckser of the Inc. CEO Project and I have proposed a SXSW 2016 session on “How Should CEOs Really Spend Their Time?” Voting ends September 4.
Logo of Google’s new holding company Alphabet
Late last month I posted an article on this blog titled “Why You Can’t Run Your Company Like Google.
What is the difference between nonprofits and for-profit enterprises? If you listen to the popular media, for-profits are greedy, nasty organizations that succeed by taking advantage of poorly informed customers.
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever