Austin’s KUT radio station has a new statewide program called “Texas Standard,” which covers everything from politics to culture to business and technology.
Category Archives: Texas for business
How’s this for a provocative book title? “Screw the Valley: A Coast-to-Coast Tour of America’s New Tech Startup Culture.
A core role of the CEO is to ensure that the company has the proper resources to be successful. Most commonly people think of capital and people as the two primary resources needed.
I have spent much of my career running businesses in the startup phase of their lives. In my mind, the startup phase continues until you are confident that the business can survive any normal risk scenario.
Guest post by Veena Vadgama, Vice President of Marketing for Network Instruments
Making a decision to reduce headcount or shut down operations is a scenario no CEO ever wants to face.
In case you missed them, here are my most-viewed blog posts of 2013:
Support oddballs in your company culture
Registration is now open for RISE Week Austin, named one of the “Must-Attend 2013 Conferences for Entrepreneurs” by a Forbes contributor.
Great event with the Governor this morning during SXSW to discuss how to further Texas as a hotbed of high-tech growth and innovation
[email protected]: What we’ve created here is global. #CEOSummit #SXSW twitter.
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals
- CEO Interview: Phil Friedman, CGS