Lifehacker recently published an article that particularly resonated with me: Six Things I Learned from Teaching That I Still Use in Everyday Life.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When can a founder be a good CEO? It’s an important question and the subject of my submission for next year’s South by Southwest conference.
A recent article in Medium.com reveals the 13 tools Buffer CEO Joel Gascoigne uses in his daily role, with Evernote as his core tool. The proliferation of tools and apps in recent years leaves many of us wondering which ones to use.
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO
- CEO Interview: Chuck Runyon, Anytime Fitness
- CEO Leadership: Break Down Bureaucratic Barriers
- CEO Interview: Dave O’Flanagan, Boxever
- Product Manager: A CEOs Best Training Ground
- New Rule: Act Quickly on Job Referrals
- CEO Interview: Phil Friedman, CGS
- CEO Interview: Seth Birnbaum, EverQuote