Why do so many people think the sole purpose of an operations meeting is to discuss the sales forecast? Focus on every part of the business and require forward-looking data from all.
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Ironically, it’s one question that vexes CEOs, because they cannot get the information they need to answer it.
Everyone remembers his or her first job. Mine was working at a fireworks stand in Ruston, Louisiana. The first time I met the owner of the stand was when he drove into my neighbor’s driveway in a brand new Porsche.
Excellent post by my friend and former colleague Gordon Daugherty
Commercialization: Aluminum Body on Ford’s F150
2015 Ford F-150 Reveal; Photo Credit: Ford
I follow the new car and truck market quite closely. It is a very competitive worldwide market that must balance form and function.
Entrepreneur.com just published an article I wrote titled “How Leaders Can Find Their Mojo.” Whether they admit it or not, many chief executives feel powerless in their organizations.
Effective goals management leads to execution that supports corporate strategy
I’ve done a couple of Webinars recently to show CEOs and other executives how to set goals for their organizations. This is one of the keys to success in any company.
OfficeVibe has created this infographic about employee engagement based on a bunch of stats that support what I’ve been saying on this blog for awhile: Employee engagement is low in general across U.S.
- 4 Traits of the Most Talented Job Candidates
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI