Teaching is an honorable and worthwhile pursuit for any professional, including CEOs, and learning should be a life-long endeavor. Kevin Spacey embodies both in a recent interview in Harvard Business Review.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
The annual eight-week CEO Seminar I lead begins April 1. If you are a CEO with more than 25 employees, consider joining us. The time commitment is minimal – every Friday during lunch – but the payoff can be big.
Super Tuesday is finally upon us, giving us the best indication yet of how each presidential candidate’s brand promise translates into actual votes. Like many, I have been following the presidential election process with some interest.
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1