Kevin Hrusovsky is Executive Chairman and CEO of Quanterix, a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis to advance the science of precision health. He has more than 25 years of experience in the life science space, mostly as a CEO.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
|28 Mar 2017
As someone who is skeptical of business academia, it’s surprising to me that the best definition of entrepreneurship I have heard comes from a Harvard Business School professor.
|15 Mar 2017
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You