This is a guest post by Jock Purtle, the Founder and CEO of online brokerage service Digital Exits.
Category Archives: CEO exit strategies
Here’s a sneak peek of the book jacket proof for my book coming out in September.
I have spent much of my career running businesses in the startup phase of their lives. In my mind, the startup phase continues until you are confident that the business can survive any normal risk scenario.
Starting April 4, I am teaching my CEO class again in conjunction with the Rice Alliance Austin Chapter and the Austin Technology Council.
Excellent post by my friend and former colleague Gordon Daugherty
Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
In part 1 of this article, Bob covered three of the six issues he recommends you deal with now to accelerate your path to an exit: show credible numbers, acknowledge the intangibles, and recover from business entropy.
If you want an exit later, deal with critical issues now.
Guest author Bob Barker is managing partner of 20/20 Outlook LLC. He acts as a trusted CEO advisor, helping convert a clear vision into executable strategies that accelerate growth.
I found this article from Aileen Lee fascinating: Welcome To The Unicorn Club: Learning From Billion-Dollar Startups. She looks at the 39 U.S.
In his latest column – “Starting and Finishing” – Fred Wilson writes about the different skill sets needed to found a company and then to build the business.
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days