Someone asked me what I would do if I was in charge during the COVID-19 crisis. Here is my answer.
Category Archives: COVID-19
My thoughts on the developing COVID-19 outbreak.
I just learned something new about COVID1-9, and it reminds me of my mantra to “never believe any number given to you without double-checking the math.” We all now know that the death rate for the flu is 0.1 percent.
The current COVID-19 crisis reminds me in some ways of the mortgage crisis.
The way the virus outbreak developed in China has bothered me for many days. If COVID-19 is spread by close contact, China should have had an epidemic in every major city in China. It was at least two months before they started shutting things down.
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2