Austin American-Statesman article about KhorusThanks to Lori Hawkins of the Austin American-Statesman for writing this article about Khorus and our business management system for CEOs.
Category Archives: goals management
Why CEOs who act like grandparents are destined for failure.
Starting April 4, I am teaching my CEO class again in conjunction with the Rice Alliance Austin Chapter and the Austin Technology Council.
DILBERT © 2007 Scott Adams. Used By permission of UNIVERSAL UCLICK. All rights reserved.
I thought this DILBERT cartoon was appropriate to share after the launch of my new company Khorus a few weeks ago.
Why do so many people think the sole purpose of an operations meeting is to discuss the sales forecast? Focus on every part of the business and require forward-looking data from all.
Ironically, it’s one question that vexes CEOs, because they cannot get the information they need to answer it.
Entrepreneur.com just published an article I wrote titled “How Leaders Can Find Their Mojo.” Whether they admit it or not, many chief executives feel powerless in their organizations.
Effective goals management leads to execution that supports corporate strategy
I’ve done a couple of Webinars recently to show CEOs and other executives how to set goals for their organizations. This is one of the keys to success in any company.
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition