Thanks for the question. As I told the E-Commerce Times today for their article “Ellison Hands One Rein to Catz, the Other to Hurd,” on its surface the recent Oracle power-sharing deal sounds crazy.
|19 Sep 2014
How can CEOs demonstrate valuable skills and expertise to their companies without being too much of a micromanager or focusing on tactics over strategy?
Caring: Employees need to believe that you genuinely care about them and the company and will do the right things. You need to show passion and build trust. I shared two rules for showing the company that you care in this article.
|05 Sep 2014
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2