Thanks for the question. As I told the E-Commerce Times today for their article “Ellison Hands One Rein to Catz, the Other to Hurd,” on its surface the recent Oracle power-sharing deal sounds crazy.
|19 Sep 2014
How can CEOs demonstrate valuable skills and expertise to their companies without being too much of a micromanager or focusing on tactics over strategy?
Caring: Employees need to believe that you genuinely care about them and the company and will do the right things. You need to show passion and build trust. I shared two rules for showing the company that you care in this article.
|05 Sep 2014
- 4 Traits of the Most Talented Job Candidates
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI