Thanks for the question. As I told the E-Commerce Times today for their article “Ellison Hands One Rein to Catz, the Other to Hurd,” on its surface the recent Oracle power-sharing deal sounds crazy.
|19 Sep 2014
How can CEOs demonstrate valuable skills and expertise to their companies without being too much of a micromanager or focusing on tactics over strategy?
Caring: Employees need to believe that you genuinely care about them and the company and will do the right things. You need to show passion and build trust. I shared two rules for showing the company that you care in this article.
|05 Sep 2014
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart