One reason so many CEOs fail is because they never really learn how to do their job. That’s the view of veteran software executive Joel Trammell, and the reason he founded Khorus, a year-old Austin startup.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
|22 Mar 2014
Just three months into her tenure as chief executive of General Motors, Mary Barra is confronting the kind of catastrophic oversight and subsequent scrutiny that could confound even the most weathered executives.
|18 Mar 2014
Recent News & Press
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO
- How to Guarantee a Hiring Failure
- Black Box CEO On Structural Changes And Why IoT Is A Main Priority