Even organizations with as few as 25 employees often struggle with what seems like a simple problem: How do I get everyone on the same page?
Monthly Archives: May 2014
This book is a good read. It shows what lays ahead for those who ascend to the top, and he spells out the good and bad that comes with the ultimate responsibility.
Trammell, Khorus Inc.
Every new leader faces the immediate challenge of how best to communicate his or her vision to the organization. Employees are anxious when there is a change at the top, so it is important to begin the communication process as quickly as possible.
Recent News & Press
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO
- How to Guarantee a Hiring Failure
- Black Box CEO On Structural Changes And Why IoT Is A Main Priority