The buck shouldn’t always stop with the CEO but, when it does, there are practical ways to come to the best decision.
Monthly Archives: July 2014
No CEO can find a point of balance and then stand still – that’s not even possible on a tightrope. The expectation is that the business must always move forward.
Understanding how to balance performance across all departments requires a CEO with broad experience, big-picture vision, and both the knowledge and willingness to perform the actual responsibilities of the job.
Strategy Crisis: CEOs Are Operating Blindly and in Hindsight Mode, New Study Finds—Chief Execs Blame Tools and Random KPIs for Poor Visibility into Business Performance
CEOs are largely out of touch with day-to-day progress towards business goals in their organizations, according to a survey conducted by Khorus, maker of a business management system for executives.
Recent News & Press
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO
- How to Guarantee a Hiring Failure
- Black Box CEO On Structural Changes And Why IoT Is A Main Priority