What is the plan? People look to their leaders to help them understand what they should do and when they should do it. Unfortunately, most modern businesses don’t lend themselves to being planned out step-by-step in intricate detail.
Monthly Archives: January 2015
A Q&A with Joel Trammell about his SXSW session “Evolving From Founder to Great CEO.
The way an executive team speaks and acts can tell you a lot about the maturity of an organization.
According to Joel Trammell, there are three leadership challenges to watch for in 2015. Trammell should know. His leadership as a CEO has produced successful, nine-figure acquisitions for two Fortune 500 companies.
When it comes to improving a business, savvy chief executives link business outcomes to metrics, make sure employees know how their individual jobs lead to the organization’s success, and are transparent with their employees—especially during tro
Joel Trammell’s CEO Tightrope is an excellent book written by a CEO for CEOs. But you don’t have to be a CEO to take away some very important lessons about business and leadership.
Recent News & Press
- "You Built That" Episode 3: Joel Trammell talks COVID, Capitalism & Class Warfare
- Conversations with ATX Leaders: Joel Trammell
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO