When you think of the technology capitol of the U.
Monthly Archives: February 2015
A CEO argues that comfort with taking chances is something that’s learned not inherent, yet successful startup leaders become experts at weighing the options.
Selecting a new CEO is the most important thing a board does. Choose the right one and everything else will be easier. Choose the wrong one, however, and it can be a catastrophe.
Leaders must encourage constant improvement and consistently measure progress. The best way to do this is to ensure that all goals are clearly measurable using metrics that help predict business success. Selecting the correct measurement is critical.
Recent News & Press
- "You Built That" Episode 3: Joel Trammell talks COVID, Capitalism & Class Warfare
- Conversations with ATX Leaders: Joel Trammell
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO