Serial technology entrepreneur Joel Trammell is scheduled to host a two-month seminar for CEOs starting in April.
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Obama’s statement to NBC’s Matt Lauer ahead of the 2016 State of the Union directly echoes one of the most common comments from new CEOs: they didn’t realize how much constant communication the job requires.
What an HR executive must do to reclaim his or her rightful advisory role to the CEO.
Narrow down your search by understanding what the company needs.
A couple of weak or out-of-synch performers may not kill you, but what if the weak performer is a manager? What if he interfaces with customers? Think about the variety of ways a misaligned employee can throw off your company’s trajectory.
Recent News & Press
- "You Built That" Episode 3: Joel Trammell talks COVID, Capitalism & Class Warfare
- Conversations with ATX Leaders: Joel Trammell
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO