“Big data” is great, but chief executives need to think differently about the information that actually helps them lead the organization.
Monthly Archives: February 2016
If leadership doesn’t buckle down and set clear priorities for the business, performance is going to suffer. Effort will be diffuse. Collaboration will be feeble. Daily tasks will be driven by competing agendas, not by shared purpose.
Like most things in life, investing is all about people and personal relationships — and only more so at the early stages.
Recent News & Press
- "You Built That" Episode 3: Joel Trammell talks COVID, Capitalism & Class Warfare
- Conversations with ATX Leaders: Joel Trammell
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO