How can too much optimism be detrimental for a CEO, or any leader for that matter?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Whether you are focused on growth or profitability, you must know when and how to build each into the culture and operations of your company. Here are four steps to balance both.
Business leaders are paid for results much easier to measure than the promises that get candidates elected.
Recent News & Press
- "You Built That" Episode 3: Joel Trammell talks COVID, Capitalism & Class Warfare
- Conversations with ATX Leaders: Joel Trammell
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO