Here are six habits of leaders who value people over data (nothing against data, of course). These habits have gone a long way toward helping me build and operate several successful businesses.
Monthly Archives: June 2016
I believe that anyone can succeed if they prepare themselves for the next level in their careers. To do so, you must exploit every opportunity to learn. Here are 10 ways to take control of your leadership development.
Companies that are world-class in one area but neglect the others are not good acquisition targets. Acquirers care about everything — from contracts to HR to the sales pipeline. Here are four ways to be a better acquisition target.
The CEO role is the most unique but least prepared-for job in business.
Your enemy today could become your ally tomorrow, and vice versa. Too many CEOs and entrepreneurs don’t think broadly enough about whom their competitors might be or how to deal with them.
Recent News & Press
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO
- How to Guarantee a Hiring Failure
- Black Box CEO On Structural Changes And Why IoT Is A Main Priority