A small nonprofit was destined for a hiring failure when they started a search for their next executive director. They were looking for a black swan. Here’s how to hire the best candidate for the position instead.
Monthly Archives: July 2018
|24 Jul 2018
Black Box CEO Joel Trammell has been on the job for eight months. He said his priority in that time has been to differentiate the three businesses that make up the company.
|16 Jul 2018
Recent News & Press
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO
- How to Guarantee a Hiring Failure
- Black Box CEO On Structural Changes And Why IoT Is A Main Priority