What are the favorite books of CEOs such as Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Tony Hsieh, Elon Musk, Meg Whitman, and more? CEO.com recently compiled a list, shown in this infographic.
Monthly Archives: November 2014
|19 Nov 2014
I’ve developed a set of 15 CEO skills that I believe are crucial to success, which I’ve been revealing on the Khorus blog. I’m up to #9: Regulation and Governance. CEOs face a constantly changing regulatory environment.
|12 Nov 2014
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job