Someone asked me what I would do if I was in charge during the COVID-19 crisis. Here is my answer.
Author Archives: Joel Trammell
I just learned something new about COVID1-9, and it reminds me of my mantra to “never believe any number given to you without double-checking the math.” We all now know that the death rate for the flu is 0.1 percent.
The current COVID-19 crisis reminds me in some ways of the mortgage crisis.
The way the virus outbreak developed in China has bothered me for many days. If COVID-19 is spread by close contact, China should have had an epidemic in every major city in China. It was at least two months before they started shutting things down.
CEO responsibilities today are more complex and burdensome than ever.
Personality assessments are common, but Crystal CEO Drew D’Agostino has pioneered a new approach – Artificial Intelligence – as outlined his new book “Predicting Personality.
Risk is a constant for entrepreneurs but so is the risk-averse nature of lawyers. My friend and colleague Jim Schleckser addresses this dichotomy in the following article.
Why Texas for business? Ed Curtis Jr. delivers some answers in his new book out today – “Why Texas: How Business Discovered the Lone Star State.
Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk is in her first year on the job.
Randstad North America CEO Karen Fichuk joined the company in February after spending much of her career at Nielsen.
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team