Joshua Feast is CEO of Cogito, which makes software that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance to help service employees better engage and connect with customers.
Author Archives: Joel Trammell
I came across an article the other day that makes a common but misguided argument.
Barak Eilam is the CEO of NICE. He has spent his entire career with NICE, so it was especially interesting to hear his insights as a first-time CEO heading a $1.3 billion public company.
This article is based on an article I published on Entrepreneur.com on January 20, 2017 titled “You’re a Real CEO When Your Company Is Bigger Than Your Title.
Fuze CEO Colin Doherty
Colin Doherty is the new CEO of Fuze, a global, cloud-based unified communications platform.
Kevin Hrusovsky is Executive Chairman and CEO of Quanterix, a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis to advance the science of precision health. He has more than 25 years of experience in the life science space, mostly as a CEO.
As someone who is skeptical of business academia, it’s surprising to me that the best definition of entrepreneurship I have heard comes from a Harvard Business School professor.
Kon Leong, CEO, ZL Technologies
Kon Leong is the founder and CEO of ZL Technologies, the leader in unified information governance and analytics for the large enterprise.
CEO class sponsored by the Rice Alliance Austin Chapter and the Austin Technology Council
If you’ve got time for lunch, you’ve got time for this CEO class! Calling all Austin-based CEOs of companies with more than 20 employees, who believe it’s
In this second part of our conversation, Shawn Jenkins of Benefitfocus discusses how he overcame some hard times in leading a growing business, what surprised him most about becoming a public company CEO, and some advice for CEOs regarding benefits.
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1