How much does a bad hire cost companies? It’s more than just money according to this infographic by Mindflash. Hiring the wrong person also causes lost time, productivity, and morale.
Category Archives: CEO policy
Austin American-Statesman article about KhorusThanks to Lori Hawkins of the Austin American-Statesman for writing this article about Khorus and our business management system for CEOs.
GM CEO Mary Barra Photo Credit: © General Motors
Earlier this week I spoke to Entrepreneur writer Geoff Weiss for an article about how GM CEO Mary Barra is handling their vehicle recalls.
Why CEOs who act like grandparents are destined for failure.
Starting April 4, I am teaching my CEO class again in conjunction with the Rice Alliance Austin Chapter and the Austin Technology Council.
DILBERT © 2007 Scott Adams. Used By permission of UNIVERSAL UCLICK. All rights reserved.
I thought this DILBERT cartoon was appropriate to share after the launch of my new company Khorus a few weeks ago.
Why do so many people think the sole purpose of an operations meeting is to discuss the sales forecast? Focus on every part of the business and require forward-looking data from all.
Ironically, it’s one question that vexes CEOs, because they cannot get the information they need to answer it.
Effective goals management leads to execution that supports corporate strategy
I’ve done a couple of Webinars recently to show CEOs and other executives how to set goals for their organizations. This is one of the keys to success in any company.
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich