Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk is in her first year on the job.
Category Archives: CEO strategy
In Part 1 of my Q&A with Syncsort CEO Josh Rogers, we covered his background and journey to the chief executive chair.
In part one of my interview with Citrix CEO David Henshall, we discussed how he became CEO and his successful, three-pronged approach to transforming the company.
David Henshall became the President and CEO of Citrix in 2017, after working there since 2003 as CFO and then CFO/COO (He served as acting CEO in 2013-2014). He has more than 25 years of technology management experience.
Joshua Feast is CEO of Cogito, which makes software that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance to help service employees better engage and connect with customers.
Photo Credit: cdsessums via Compfight cc
Former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates recently released his book “A Passion for Leadership,” and it has a great lesson in CEO credibility. In it he discusses the situation in Syria.
My most popular blog posts of 2015 covered everything from how to become a better CEO to Google to Donald Trump to unicorns
Photo credits: Carly Fiorina and Donald Trump images by Michael Vadon. Ben Carson image by Gage Skidmore. All licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
I find the presidential race very interesting for what it can teach business leaders.
Photo of Rafael Nadal courtesy of Flickr user Ian Gampon
I watched an incredible U.S. Open tennis match this past weekend, which I think provided a demonstrable lesson for CEOs.
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)