In Part 1 of my Q&A with Syncsort CEO Josh Rogers, we covered his background and journey to the chief executive chair.
Category Archives: CEO strategy
In part one of my interview with Citrix CEO David Henshall, we discussed how he became CEO and his successful, three-pronged approach to transforming the company.
David Henshall became the President and CEO of Citrix in 2017, after working there since 2003 as CFO and then CFO/COO (He served as acting CEO in 2013-2014). He has more than 25 years of technology management experience.
Joshua Feast is CEO of Cogito, which makes software that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance to help service employees better engage and connect with customers.
Photo Credit: cdsessums via Compfight cc
Former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates recently released his book “A Passion for Leadership,” and it has a great lesson in CEO credibility. In it he discusses the situation in Syria.
My most popular blog posts of 2015 covered everything from how to become a better CEO to Google to Donald Trump to unicorns
I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Wade Eyerly, CEO of private airline Beacon, which offers unlimited flights between Boston and New York for $2,000 per
Photo credits: Carly Fiorina and Donald Trump images by Michael Vadon. Ben Carson image by Gage Skidmore. All licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
I find the presidential race very interesting for what it can teach business leaders.
Photo of Rafael Nadal courtesy of Flickr user Ian Gampon
I watched an incredible U.S. Open tennis match this past weekend, which I think provided a demonstrable lesson for CEOs.
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days