Strong cultures are built upon diversity of thought and perspective. Cultivating a shared focus on talent and performance above all else gives CEOs a competitive advantage.
Category Archives: Company Culture
Why Texas for business? Ed Curtis Jr. delivers some answers in his new book out today – “Why Texas: How Business Discovered the Lone Star State.
Randstad North America CEO Karen Fichuk joined the company in February after spending much of her career at Nielsen.
Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer is a well-respected leader in the transportation and logistics industry, having worked in leadership roles at BNSF Logistics, Greatwide Logistics Services, Newgistics, Ryder Integrated Logistics, and FedEx.
Unlike most chief executives, Matt Stevens always wanted to be a CEO. He took the tech route to the job, starting out as CTO before becoming CEO of network performance monitoring company AppNeta in 2014.
This is a great story by organizational psychologist Dr. Tasha Eurich about workplace situations that trigger our reward/threat response (sometimes with funny results!).
In Part 1 of my Q&A with Syncsort CEO Josh Rogers, we covered his background and journey to the chief executive chair.
Rapid7 CEO Corey Thomas
Corey Thomas’ impressive background includes stints at Parallels, Microsoft, AT&T, and Deloitte Consulting as well as degrees from Vanderbilt and Harvard.
Chuck Runyon is the co-founder and CEO of Anytime Fitness, the world’s largest co-ed fitness club franchise. With more than three million members worldwide at 3,700 gyms, the company has more than $1 billion in system-wide revenue.
- 4 Traits of the Most Talented Job Candidates
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI