Risk is a constant for entrepreneurs but so is the risk-averse nature of lawyers. My friend and colleague Jim Schleckser addresses this dichotomy in the following article.
Category Archives: Executive coaching
There is such a dearth of research about CEOs that I was excited to find out about ghSMART’s CEO Genome project. They have analyzed a decade’s worth of data from interviews and assessments of more than 2,000 CEOs and 17,000 C-suite executives.
Les Trachtman specializes in what he calls being a “second CEO,” replacing founders to help grow and scale companies. In fact, he’s done it six times.
When you’ve been around the tech world as long as I have, you know a lot of people. I am often asked to use those connections to help CEOs fill a particular position. I am happy to help with job referrals, and I try to refer only A players.
Phil Friedman is the president and CEO of Computer Generated Solutions (CGS), which enables global enterprises, regional companies, and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning, and out
I just finished reading a brand new book by Lance Gibbs, founder and executive chairman of BP3. BP3 is an Austin, Texas-based company that works with clients to provide simplified and improved business process solutions.
Joshua Feast is CEO of Cogito, which makes software that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance to help service employees better engage and connect with customers.
I came across an article the other day that makes a common but misguided argument.
This article was originally published under the title “How to Solicit Valuable Feedback From Your Board” on Entrepreneur.com on August 12, 2016.
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book