This article applies Donald Trump’s leadership to my model of CEO leadership. I think the post holds up pretty well five years after I published it.
Category Archives: presidential election
|03 Nov 2020
Forecasting ability: This is the skill we should primarily judge presidential candidates on according to Adam Grant, professor of management and psychology at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.
|25 May 2016
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You