One of my favorite bloggers – Fred Wilson of A VC – wrote an article back in January called “The Fiscal Mess: Death By A Thousand Cuts.” As I look back on this post, it reminds me of several decisions I made as CEO.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
What is The Most Dangerous Secret of Corporate America? Writing for DailyWealth.com, Paul Mampilly puts it bluntly:
Many CEOs aren’t good at their jobs. And some of them are morons.
Image courtesy of TSG Associates Ltd of England and Wikipedia
During my CEO decision-making series, I’ve talked about how to thwart the four villains of decision-making and 10 rules to live by, but what do you do when you are in the heat of battle
Anniversary of the Great Recession: What’s Changed, What Hasn’t
I’m quoted in this article written by Geoff Williams in U.S. News & World Report today about the five-year anniversary of the Great Recession.
Here are the final three of my 10 rules to effective CEO decision-making, which have guided me for many years. These three entail working with and supporting your staff to ensure the best decision possible is made.
I’m sharing 10 rules of decision-making for CEOs, which have helped guide me through the years.
Photo Credit: FutUndBeidl via Compfight cc
I’m in the middle of a weeks-long odyssey to show CEOs how they can make the best decisions possible. Over the next few posts, I’ll share 10 rules of decision-making that have served me well as a CEO.
Now that I’ve have discussed what decisions the CEO should be making, I want to address how to make the best decisions possible.
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2