I have had some interesting conversations over the last few weeks that made me realize many people view the role of private company boards far differently than I do.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
In part 1 of this article, Bob covered three of the six issues he recommends you deal with now to accelerate your path to an exit: show credible numbers, acknowledge the intangibles, and recover from business entropy.
My latest Forbes post focuses on this graphic we created at my company Khorus to show how CEOs are bombarded with mostly tactical, outdated metrics from department silos.
Statue of Hamlet by Lord Ronald Gower. 1888. Stratford-upon-Avon.
If you want an exit later, deal with critical issues now.
Guest author Bob Barker is managing partner of 20/20 Outlook LLC. He acts as a trusted CEO advisor, helping convert a clear vision into executable strategies that accelerate growth.
Why do so many companies want to fire their CEO? – CBS News
This is a great article written by Margaret Heffernan for CBS Moneywatch.
Guest post by Veena Vadgama, Vice President of Marketing for Network Instruments
Making a decision to reduce headcount or shut down operations is a scenario no CEO ever wants to face.
Thanks to “The million dollar hire” I wrote about late last year, BridgingApps has won the $700,000 prize in the Verizon Powerful Answers Awards education category, which was just announced at CES!
This is an outstanding achievement that will fur
I have always tried to build relationships with CEOs of other companies to learn as much as possible from their experience.
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)