My long-standing CEO fail series on this blog has described many kinds of flawed CEOs – from this week’s “Playboy King” to the “Budget Tyrant” to the “Super VP,” who cannot stop doing his executives’ jobs long enough to focus on
Monthly Archives: July 2014
I spent some time recently in England and experienced for the first time the concept of monarchy. Seeing the English King’s palatial estate at Hampton Court brought home the opulence of the 17th century monarchy.
This is an excellent blog post by Bryan Goldberg, the founder of Bleacher Report.
The USA Today Editorial Board wrote an article yesterday – “Businesses Behaving Badly” – blaming business for the spread of anti-corporate views in the U.S.
Khorus eBook Summarizes 200-CEO Survey
My company Khorus just conducted a survey of 200 CEOs with 50+ employees about their main challenges, and the results are enlightening: More than 70 percent of those surveyed have previous experience as a CEO
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job