My long-standing CEO fail series on this blog has described many kinds of flawed CEOs – from this week’s “Playboy King” to the “Budget Tyrant” to the “Super VP,” who cannot stop doing his executives’ jobs long enough to focus on
Monthly Archives: July 2014
I spent some time recently in England and experienced for the first time the concept of monarchy. Seeing the English King’s palatial estate at Hampton Court brought home the opulence of the 17th century monarchy.
This is an excellent blog post by Bryan Goldberg, the founder of Bleacher Report.
The USA Today Editorial Board wrote an article yesterday – “Businesses Behaving Badly” – blaming business for the spread of anti-corporate views in the U.S.
Khorus eBook Summarizes 200-CEO Survey
My company Khorus just conducted a survey of 200 CEOs with 50+ employees about their main challenges, and the results are enlightening: More than 70 percent of those surveyed have previous experience as a CEO
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO