Austin’s KUT radio station has a new statewide program called “Texas Standard,” which covers everything from politics to culture to business and technology.
Monthly Archives: February 2015
|23 Feb 2015
I’ve long criticized MBA programs for not preparing business students – and CEO candidates especially – for the real world.
|17 Feb 2015
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job