Someone asked me what I would do if I was in charge during the COVID-19 crisis. Here is my answer.
Monthly Archives: March 2020
I just learned something new about COVID1-9, and it reminds me of my mantra to “never believe any number given to you without double-checking the math.” We all now know that the death rate for the flu is 0.1 percent.
The current COVID-19 crisis reminds me in some ways of the mortgage crisis.
The way the virus outbreak developed in China has bothered me for many days. If COVID-19 is spread by close contact, China should have had an epidemic in every major city in China. It was at least two months before they started shutting things down.
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team