The current COVID-19 crisis reminds me in some ways of the mortgage crisis.
Author Archives: Joel Trammell
The way the virus outbreak developed in China has bothered me for many days. If COVID-19 is spread by close contact, China should have had an epidemic in every major city in China. It was at least two months before they started shutting things down.
CEO responsibilities today are more complex and burdensome than ever.
Personality assessments are common, but Crystal CEO Drew D’Agostino has pioneered a new approach – Artificial Intelligence – as outlined his new book “Predicting Personality.
Risk is a constant for entrepreneurs but so is the risk-averse nature of lawyers. My friend and colleague Jim Schleckser addresses this dichotomy in the following article.
Why Texas for business? Ed Curtis Jr. delivers some answers in his new book out today – “Why Texas: How Business Discovered the Lone Star State.
Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk is in her first year on the job.
Randstad North America CEO Karen Fichuk joined the company in February after spending much of her career at Nielsen.
Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer is a well-respected leader in the transportation and logistics industry, having worked in leadership roles at BNSF Logistics, Greatwide Logistics Services, Newgistics, Ryder Integrated Logistics, and FedEx.
- 4 Traits of the Most Talented Job Candidates
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI