In my 20-year career as a CEO, I have had more than 100 venture capital meetings but have been successful raising money exactly once.
Category Archives: Business partners
In my last post, I wrote about some red flags when choosing board members for early stage companies.
I have had some interesting conversations over the last few weeks that made me realize many people view the role of private company boards far differently than I do.
Steve Blank: Don’t Give Away Your Board Seats
Brad Feld: Start Building Your Board Early
This week in The Wall Street Journal blog “The Accelerators,” Brad Feld and Steve Blank wrote articles taking opposing sides about when early stage found
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)