In my 20-year career as a CEO, I have had more than 100 venture capital meetings but have been successful raising money exactly once.
Category Archives: Business partners
In my last post, I wrote about some red flags when choosing board members for early stage companies.
I have had some interesting conversations over the last few weeks that made me realize many people view the role of private company boards far differently than I do.
Steve Blank: Don’t Give Away Your Board Seats
Brad Feld: Start Building Your Board Early
This week in The Wall Street Journal blog “The Accelerators,” Brad Feld and Steve Blank wrote articles taking opposing sides about when early stage found
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team