I came across this Success Is a Squiggly Line diagram from Demetri Martin at Lifehacker.com. I love the message, because it accurately describes what a company goes through on the path to success.
Category Archives: CEO exit strategies
English: Pope Benedict XVI during general audition (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI today after just eight years in office presents a great case study for leaders of any organization: When is the right time to step down?
Earlier this week I had the pleasure of hosting the Austin Technology Council’s first CEO Forum of the year at The Driskill Hotel here in Austin.
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book
- Randstad CEO: The Future of Staffing Part 2
- Randstad CEO Karen Fichuk: Leading Staffing into the Future
- Omnitracs CEO Ray Greer: Delivering Results
- Consultants a Waste Minus an Adaptable CEO
- Good Decisions Require More than Smarts
- AppNeta CEO: It’s All About the Team
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich