Fast Company recently interviewed Etsy CEO Chad Dickerson about his efforts to educate employees on being more productive: “On Having a System – Any System.
Category Archives: Company goals
I recently wrote an article for The CEO Magazine called “Engineering an Aligned Organization,” where I actually do the math about how complex it is to try to manually align an organization with a few as 50 people.
I have been in far too many board meetings that sound like infomercials: The CEO presents each department in the best possible light and never mentions any problems. This is pointless if you actually want help from your board.
Thanks to Dan Graham, CEO of Austin’s BuildASign.com, for writing this article on his blog about his deployment of Khorus and the potential he sees in it to align his employees around their quarterly goals.
Business literature is full of advice for CEOs and leaders on what to do, but sometimes falls short on the how.
Austin American-Statesman article about KhorusThanks to Lori Hawkins of the Austin American-Statesman for writing this article about Khorus and our business management system for CEOs.
Why CEOs who act like grandparents are destined for failure.
Starting April 4, I am teaching my CEO class again in conjunction with the Rice Alliance Austin Chapter and the Austin Technology Council.
DILBERT © 2007 Scott Adams. Used By permission of UNIVERSAL UCLICK. All rights reserved.
I thought this DILBERT cartoon was appropriate to share after the launch of my new company Khorus a few weeks ago.
Why do so many people think the sole purpose of an operations meeting is to discuss the sales forecast? Focus on every part of the business and require forward-looking data from all.
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties
- Personality Assessments: New Book Explores Using AI
- Risk Management: Don't Let Your Lawyers Inhibit You
- Why Texas? 19 Business Leaders Answer in New Book