Dave O’Flanagan is CEO and Co-founder of Dublin-based Boxever.
Category Archives: Employee engagement
I just finished reading a brand new book by Lance Gibbs, founder and executive chairman of BP3. BP3 is an Austin, Texas-based company that works with clients to provide simplified and improved business process solutions.
Culture article originally published on Entrepreneur.com.
Culture is how things get done in an organization. That’s why it’s critically important to get right.
Technology reporter Rolfe Winkler recently published an article in The Wall Street Journal titled “When Startups Fail, Silicon Valley’s Millennial CEOs Like to Share Feelings.
Logo of Google’s new holding company Alphabet
Late last month I posted an article on this blog titled “Why You Can’t Run Your Company Like Google.
What’s the top challenge of CEOs? Employee alignment, according to many I speak with all over the country. Making sure each employee understands the company’s strategic objectives and is continually working towards them is critical.
Some CEOs and leaders avoid bureaucracy as too stifling, but are flatter hierarchies necessarily better?
A clear, continuously updated org chart is a surprisingly effective tool for fostering great decision making.
Here are my top 10 most viewed posts of 2014 concerning all things CEO – from hiring to managing the board to failing by having a best buddy and more.
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 1
- Being a Second CEO