I just finished reading a brand new book by Lance Gibbs, founder and executive chairman of BP3. BP3 is an Austin, Texas-based company that works with clients to provide simplified and improved business process solutions.
Category Archives: Employee motivation
Logo of Google’s new holding company Alphabet
Late last month I posted an article on this blog titled “Why You Can’t Run Your Company Like Google.
Some CEOs and leaders avoid bureaucracy as too stifling, but are flatter hierarchies necessarily better?
Here are my top 10 most viewed posts of 2014 concerning all things CEO – from hiring to managing the board to failing by having a best buddy and more.
Leadership styles vary, but executives who excel share a specific mental approach. This is what Gap International discovered when they interviewed 500 executives, according to an article in Entrepreneur.
I wrote this article for Fast Company to give employees at all levels a process for linking their goals to the corporate business objectives and making themselves more valuable as a result.
Here are four leadership principles an Air Force general has learned over the years.
Knowledge workers need private areas to do their work. Here’s why.
Jacob Morgan, Principal & Co-Founder of Chess Media Group, recently published this graphic in a Forbes article about his new book titled “The Future of Work: Attract New Talent, Build Better Leaders, and Create a Competitive Organization.
- Minimizing Uncertainty by Dr. Tasha Eurich
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 2)
- Evolving Syncsort: CEO Q&A with Josh Rogers (Part 1)
- CEO Academy Starts April 10
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 2)
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart