Austin’s KUT radio station has a new statewide program called “Texas Standard,” which covers everything from politics to culture to business and technology.
Category Archives: Texas for business
How’s this for a provocative book title? “Screw the Valley: A Coast-to-Coast Tour of America’s New Tech Startup Culture.
A core role of the CEO is to ensure that the company has the proper resources to be successful. Most commonly people think of capital and people as the two primary resources needed.
I have spent much of my career running businesses in the startup phase of their lives. In my mind, the startup phase continues until you are confident that the business can survive any normal risk scenario.
Guest post by Veena Vadgama, Vice President of Marketing for Network Instruments
Making a decision to reduce headcount or shut down operations is a scenario no CEO ever wants to face.
In case you missed them, here are my most-viewed blog posts of 2013:
Support oddballs in your company culture
Registration is now open for RISE Week Austin, named one of the “Must-Attend 2013 Conferences for Entrepreneurs” by a Forbes contributor.
Great event with the Governor this morning during SXSW to discuss how to further Texas as a hotbed of high-tech growth and innovation
[email protected]: What we’ve created here is global. #CEOSummit #SXSW twitter.
- Citrix CEO Leads Business Model Pivot (Part 1)
- Fake It Until You Make It? Not for CEOs
- How to Approach the CEO’s First 100 Days
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7