Here are six of the most important universal building blocks for conducting effective reviews.
Yearly Archives: 2015
How do you keep your business flexible and efficient at the same time?
It’s right to respect your elders but don’t forget who hired whom.
Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price was lauded back in April for raising the minimum salary in his company to $70,000. Since then, he’s lost employees and customers over the decision and is having some personal financial difficulties.
Joel Trammell wants to make it easier for CEOs to do their jobs.
A serial entrepreneur and the CEO of Khorus Software LLC, Trammell said Tuesday that most new chief executives underestimate how difficult it is to lead a company.
…the common understanding of organizational transparency—that the CEO and top leadership team will hand down relevant information to employees—leaves out a critical piece of the equation.
Don’t allow your employees to walk away with a new set of goals they know they can’t accomplish – but also be sure not to underset goals which can inhibit productivity.
Leaders should clearly define and communicate a vision for the company to accelerate progress, says Joel Trammell, author of The CEO Tightrope, in How Leaders Can Drive Company Culture.
The CEO needs a specific type of information from the leadership team, but his or her executives bury that insight beneath layers of meaningless metrics and fluff. Confusion all around results, preventing execution and collaboration.
Recent News & Press
- "You Built That" Episode 3: Joel Trammell talks COVID, Capitalism & Class Warfare
- Conversations with ATX Leaders: Joel Trammell
- Why Texas Is Booming
- Texas CEO Podcast: Ask a CEO
- Podcast: Interview with Joel Trammell CEO, Author of The CEO Tightrope
- Leaders and Strategies in Real Life
- CEO Academy with Joel Trammell
- AGC Networks Closes Black Box Acquisition, Preps For Global Expansion
- 4 hurdles facing the first-time CEO
- CEO Podcast: Your First 100 Days as a CEO