Lifehacker recently published an article that particularly resonated with me: Six Things I Learned from Teaching That I Still Use in Everyday Life.
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Jeff Haden wrote a great piece recently on the “7 Things Employees Wish They Could Tell Their Boss About Salaries.
When can a founder be a good CEO? It’s an important question and the subject of my submission for next year’s South by Southwest conference.
A recent article in Medium.com reveals the 13 tools Buffer CEO Joel Gascoigne uses in his daily role, with Evernote as his core tool. The proliferation of tools and apps in recent years leaves many of us wondering which ones to use.
- Bezos and Scott Stepping Down as CEOs: Why Now?
- 4 Traits of the Most Talented Job Candidates
- Donald Trump Leadership Redux
- Conformity Kills: Hire Outliers to Create Strong Cultures
- One Financial Platform to Rule Them All: OneStream Software CEO Tom Shea
- Data Center Flexing: Flexential CEO Chris Downie
- Business Forecasts: Cloudy with a Chance of Futility
- HR & CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold Q&A Part 2
- CHRO Evolution: Jason Hanold on What CEOs Expect
- CEO Responsibilities 2020: 5 Unique Duties