Leadership styles vary, but executives who excel share a specific mental approach. This is what Gap International discovered when they interviewed 500 executives, according to an article in Entrepreneur.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
I wrote this article for Fast Company to give employees at all levels a process for linking their goals to the corporate business objectives and making themselves more valuable as a result.
Here are four leadership principles an Air Force general has learned over the years.
Knowledge workers need private areas to do their work. Here’s why.
I’ve been using this graphic to describe the stages of a company in the context of the CEO role.
“Customers first, employees second, and shareholders third,” wrote CEO Jack Ma in a letter to investors in advance of Alibaba’s record-breaking $25 billion IPO.
- Why CEOs Have a 24x7 Job
- 4 Reasons to Resuscitate Your Org Chart
- Successful Exit: 4 Things Most Startups Ignore
- How to Overcome Your Company’s Lame Goals Management System
- 6 Ways to Make a Successful CEO Transition
- 4 Imperatives to Prep Your Team for a New Hire
- CEO Interview: Corey Thomas, Rapid7
- Why Good Management Requires Some Bureaucracy
- Numbers Don't Drive Businesses, People Do
- CEO Genome Project: What Constitutes a High-Performing CEO Part 2